200-hour Teacher Training with Rosie Acosta! February 21-May 17, 2020
LEARN HOW BECOMING A YOGA TEACHER WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE..
This foundational program will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help you find your voice.
See if this training is right for you! Sign up for one of two info sessions: DATES TBA. Attend the 6pm Flow class, taught by Rosie, for free when you stay for the info session from 7-8pm. Space is limited!
What Makes this 200hr Teacher Training Unique?
- Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- There will be an emphasis on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find your own teaching style
TRAINING DATES & TIMES: (February 21, 2020 – May 17, 2020)
Week #1 February 21-23
Week #2 March 6-8
Week #3 March 20-22
Week #4 April 3-5
Week #5 April 17-19
Week #6 May 1-3
Week #7 May 15-17
THIS 200hr TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- The Business of Yoga
Early Bird Discounted tuition is $2950 by TBD. Regular tuition is $3500
Applications are due by TBD, Early Bird Discount if registered, deposit paid, & tuition paid or payment plan arranged by TBD.
Tuition includes unlimited yoga classes at Imagine Yoga Studio for the duration of the training.
Tuition must be paid in full by the early registration date to receive the discounted rate.
Payment Plans available off the full price plus a $50 admin fee (50% of tuition must be received one week before start date). Contact us for more details.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!