The Freedom of She Retreat
a sacred and mystical retreat into Ritual, Yoga, Meditation, the Divine Feminine, and the Returning to Self
with Kristina Coco-Hackenjos
July 26-28, 2019
Heaven and Earth Retreats, Banks OR
Join Kristina at the breathtaking sanctuary of Heaven and Earth Retreats in Banks, OR this July. We will explore the sacred and mystical practices of ritual, yoga, and meditation to learn about the Divine Feminine and facilitate our returning to Self: The essence of who we truly are. This is a time for us as women to come together — away from the demands of our daily lives — to remember and reclaim our power and freedom in a supportive environment. We will forge the bonds of sisterhood as we embrace our creativity and our magic. We will nourish our bodies and our souls, spending time in reflection and in play. This is your time and your retreat, so there will be time to rest, rejuvenate, read, bask in the sun or soak in the hot tub. This is the Freedom of SHE and SHE is you.
- Ritual of yoga with Kristina, including Asana (Vinyasa and Gentle physical movements), Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, and Chanting all set under the canopy of trees on the 900 sq ft yoga deck or in the open air 900 sq ft yoga barn.
- Daily guided meditations and Yoga Nidra.
- Writing/Journaling exercises.
- Sharing in circle with our tribe. (Sharing is always optional)
- Lecture/Discussion and activities that explore the Divine Feminine as our way of returning to our most authentic and true Self.
- 5 delicious and nourishing meals and snacks, embracing the ritual of dining together.
- Nutritional talks by Ruthanne.
- Altar building
- Creative activities/hand crafts/we are going to make stuff!
- Pulling of Oracle cards and Tarot.
- Exploration of crystals.
- Sacred ritual fire ceremony for letting go of what no longer serves us and manifesting what we want!
- Hiking, hot tub, nature, naps, alone time, reading, outdoor games, togetherness, connection, tribe building, sister bonds…responsibility free weekend.
*Bring your own yoga mat. Heaven and Earth retreats provides blankets, blocks, and meditation cushions.
A beautiful house with a gourmet kitchen, cozy living room with a wood burning stove, and 2 shared bathrooms. Choose from one of the in-house rooms, two private spaces (sleeping one in each room) or one of two shared spaces (one sleeping two and one sleeping five) Or, experience total luxury in the private Glamping tent (sleeping one or two.)
Ladies Lounge (swanky and luxurious dorm style, sleeps 5) – $495 per person
Shared Sunroom, sleeps 2 – $525 per person
Loft, sleeps 2 – $525 per person
Private Alaska Room, queen bed – $575 per person
Private Lotus Room, single bed – $575 per person
Premium private Glamping Tent – sleeps 1-2. $600 (single) $525 per person (shared) – we will book this as a shared space first, so if you and a friend want to grab this luxurious space, book now!
Heaven and Earth Retreats 19892 NW Sellers Rd, Banks, OR 97106 Only 30 minutes from West Portland, but it feels as though we’re a 1,000 miles away. Tucked away on five pristine acres in Banks, Or. Enjoy a scenic drive to our retreat center, where a quiet transformation begins. Nestled in the forest with stunning views, you have arrived.
Email us to sign up!
$150 non-refundable deposit secures your spot. Email us to pay your deposit. Payment in full will secure your preferred room. Payment in full must be received 45 days prior to the retreat. Cancellations made up to 45 days prior to the retreat will result in a refund, less a $150 deposit, or a full Imagine Yoga Studio credit with no fee. Cancellations WITHIN 45 days of the retreat will not receive a refund. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, inclement weather, etc.) but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers. We thank you for understanding. Please email@example.com to request a refund. Imagine Yoga Studio reserves the right to cancel retreats, in which case a full refund will be granted to those registered.