Wild and Free
A Sacred She Retreat
with Kristina Coco-Hackenjos & Amy LeBeau
July 20-22, 2018
Heaven and Earth Retreats, Banks OR
Come retreat with us to scenic Heaven and Earth Retreats July 20-21-22, located just 30 minutes west of Portland. This retreat is a time for us as women to come together and replenish our spirit in a supportive and collaborative atmosphere. Embraced by nature, we will practice yoga and meditation every day to open up the pathways to release what no longer serves us and to invoke that which we desire. We will spend time nurturing the bonds of sisterhood with other like-minded women in a safe and uplifting environment. We will feed our bodies delicious, nourishing food and have time to rest, play, hike, nap, and soak up the sun or soak in the hot tub. This will be a time for all of us to get away, unplug, relax, rejuvenate, and connect with ourselves and other women. This will be an intimate group — space is limited — sign up soon!
Send us an email with your preferred room choice to sign up. We will contact you to take payment. Don’t miss out, spaces are filling up fast!
- 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful and peaceful Heaven and Earth Retreats in Banks, Oregon. This unique and intimate one-of-a-kind country setting offers an exceptional experience.
- Daily yoga classes with Kristina and Amy set under the canopy of trees on the 900 sq ft yoga deck or in the open air 900 sq ft yoga barn.
- Daily guided meditations and Yoga Nidra.
- Writing/Journaling exercises.
- 5 Nutritious, organic, freshly prepared and intentionally crafted nutrient-dense meals and snacks lovingly prepared by Ruthanne.
- Nutritional talks by Ruthanne.
- Centering exercises and activities designed to give you skills and help you let go of what no longer serves you and invoke that which does.
- Sacred time around the campfire.
- Hiking, hot tub, nature, naps, alone time, reading, togetherness, connection, tribe building, sister bonds…responsibility free weekend.
- Use of the entire grounds including the hot tub, two in-ground fire pits, 3 table top fire settings, multiple outdoor seating areas and reading nooks, meditative gardens, walking paths, horseshoes, sand volleyball and a soccer net on an expansive grass field.
*Bring your own yoga mat. Heaven and Earth retreats provides blankets, blocks, and meditation cushions.
Location: Heaven and Earth Retreats 19892 NW Sellers Rd, Banks, OR 97106 Only 30 minutes from West Portland, but it feels as though we’re a 1,000 miles away. Tucked away on five pristine acres in Banks, Or. Enjoy a scenic drive to our retreat center, where a quiet transformation begins. Nestled in the forest with stunning views, you have arrived.
Choose from one of the in-house rooms, two private spaces (sleeping one in each room) or one of two shared spaces (one sleeping two and one sleeping five) Or, experience total luxury in the private Glamping tent (sleeping one or two.) All guest will have use of the two shared bathrooms.
Private Alaska Room – sleeps 1-2. Price: $525.00 (single) $450 per person (shared) this room has one queen sized bed and can be shared. **SOLD OUT**
Premium Glamping Tent – sleeps 1-2. Cozy, private 4-season wall tent. Glamping tent adjoins a second deck with your own private firepit. Stay toasty warm with the propane heater. Price: $550 (single) $475 per person (shared) – we will book this as a shared space first, so if you and a friend want to grab this luxurious space, book now! **SOLD OUT**
Ladies Lounge – sleeps 5, swanky and luxurious dorm style, privacy curtains around each bed. Price: $450 per person **SOLD OUT**
Private Lotus Room – sleeps 1. Price: $525.00 per person**SOLD OUT**
Shared Sun Room – sleeps 2 (two separate beds) Price: $475 per person **SOLD OUT**
$150 non-refundable deposit secures your spot. Email email@example.com to pay your deposit. Payment in full will secure your preferred room. Payment in full must be received 45 days prior to the retreat. Cancellations made up to 45 days prior to the retreat will result in a refund, less a $150 deposit, or a full Imagine Yoga Studio credit with no fee. Cancellations WITHIN 45 days of the retreat will not receive a refund. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, inclement weather, etc.) but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers. We thank you for understanding. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. Imagine Yoga Studio reserves the right to cancel retreats, in which case a full refund will be granted to those registered.