The Freedom of She Retreat
a sacred and mystical retreat into Ritual, Yoga, Meditation, the Divine Feminine, and the Returning to Self
with Kristina Coco-Hackenjos
July 26-28, 2019
Join Kristina at the breathtaking sanctuary of Heaven and Earth Retreats in Banks, OR this July. We will explore the sacred and mystical practices of ritual, yoga, and meditation to learn about the Divine Feminine and facilitate our returning to Self: The essence of who we truly are. This is a time for us as women to come together — away from the demands of our daily lives — to remember and reclaim our power and freedom in a supportive environment. We will forge the bonds of sisterhood as we embrace our creativity and our magic. We will nourish our bodies and our souls, spending time in reflection and in play. This is your time and your retreat, so there will be time to rest, rejuvenate, read, bask in the sun or soak in the hot tub. This is the Freedom of SHE and SHE is you.
- Ritual of yoga with Kristina, including Asana (Vinyasa and Gentle physical movements), Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, and Chanting all set under the canopy of trees on the 900 sq ft yoga deck or in the open air 900 sq ft yoga barn.
- 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful and peaceful Heaven and Earth Retreats in Banks, Oregon. This unique and intimate one-of-a-kind country setting offers an exceptional experience.
- Daily guided meditations and Yoga Nidra.
- Writing/Journaling exercises.
- Sharing in circle with our tribe. (Sharing is always optional)
- Lecture/Discussion and activities that explore the Divine Feminine as our way of returning to our most authentic and true Self.
- 5 delicious and nourishing meals and snacks, embracing the ritual of dining together.
- Nutritional talks by Ruthanne.
- Altar building
- Creative activities/hand crafts/we are going to make stuff!
- Pulling of Oracle cards and Tarot.
- Exploration of crystals.
- Sacred ritual fire ceremony for letting go of what no longer serves us and manifesting what we want!
- Hiking, hot tub, nature, naps, alone time, reading, outdoor games, togetherness, connection, tribe building, sister bonds…responsibility free weekend.